I am vindicated!
Sentinels, more Colossus, and Nightcrawler thrashing Toad.

Oh, and kneel before Zod!

- WL
They're trying to give Beast a real part now??? :huh:

I used to think it would have been better to do the original team and bring in Woverine for the sequel, but hindsight and a little thought on the matter brought me to the realization that Wolverine was needed for the character interaction aspect. I still don't get Rogue and Storm in the first film though.

Now they talk about bringing furry blue Beastie into the limelight and there's even a mention of Angel . . . :huh:

I fear the cast is getting a little too big for it's own shoes. :(

As for the Sentinels, I hope Jubilee does a bubblegum-stuck-to-the-boot-sole trick with one of them and the sound recordist on this project gets a nice meaty wet crunching splat noise happening. B)
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Woohoo! I loved the Sentinals plot in X-Men. And I was pissed off when they said they were going to be in X2 but then weren't.

May be now they will also stay true to the story and make Rouge character more like her real character. She is supposed to be able to fly and have super strength. And hopefully they will include the story where she and nightcrawler are Mistiques son and daughter.

But X3 would be another 3 or 4 year wait if it did happen. I hope it truely does.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellem"
[Image: Ax.gif]
Yeah Rogue has superstrength and can fly but she gets those powers from another mutant she touches for too long, even though that was supposed to happen way before the "war" that is about to start.

This is what i knwo i may be wrong so sry if i am.
TwIsTeD

Last time I saw anything like that, . . .
. . . I flushed twice to make sure it couldn't get back.
Pete