Hi
Hi, new in the lurker lounge,
I'm Ghoul, and Fledin_Wolfgang in the basin.
Welcome to the lurkerlounge.

Please read the Forum Rules before you start to post (the link on top, right). In general, it is recommended to start off not by posting some 'hi, it's me!' post yourself, but contributing to another post with a useful reply.
Thanks.
Have a good time!

Greetings, Fragbait

EDIT: You may also want to read this: http://www.geocities.com/elricofgrans/lounge.html, a page with somewhat extended rules...
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
oooo...

(I never tried to say 'hi' on the Basin, so I don't know that)
And Welcome. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Hello! Welcome to the LL and I hope you enjoy many hours here!
WWBBD?
:) Welcome,

You'll see me provide just as innane topics here as I do in the basin ;). But seriously, welcome heh...wonder how many AB people are actually on this forum :D.
Chaos < Logic > Order
One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.
- Sun Tzu "The Art of War"
Welcome :)