A big Hail to all
I just came back from a long year of eating cold turkey. That is, I quit D2 and left the Lounge a year ago, and that's how I had to do it.

I'm not even sure who'll remember me by now, but I spent a lot of (enjoyable) time at the lounge and met a lot of great people. Then, sadly, I had no choice but to leave it behind, great people and all, to expel my disease. I tried hanging around posting and chatting, but it only drove me to play the game. I had to quit.

Happily, 1.10 has me afflicted again. I've been lurking for the past couple months; lurking, that is, because I felt like it was the right thing to do. But I couldn't stand it any longer. I've dug up my old sig, re-installed the game, given in to every tempation I could think of, and now ? here I am.

So Hail, Hello, and Hallelujah! It's good to see the Lurkers again.

(Ugh! My sig no longer sits fluidly on LL gray anymore? Brown? What's this brown? :) Bolty, it looks great.)
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
Welcome back! Hope you have as much fun as before!
WWBBD?
Hail Ignatz,
So, the D2 bug has bit you again. This has happened to me as well. Just popping up to say welcome back and enjoy your time with good ol' D2 once again.