HI
HI,
:D
V1.10!!!

AIM:NoPopUpsPlz (not on Much)
E-mail: Shecklerm@msn.com

Contact me for an TCP/IP game anytime!
Hello. Welcome to the LL. Next time, don't be so vague in your post. That invites flames, luckily I could guess that you were new before someone else got here....anyways, welcome! :)
WWBBD?
Word up Janitor,

Meh. All of us here at Lurker Lounge wish to welcome you and we hope that you feel like a member of the family.

..........no, really! ;)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Hello...

Welcome to then family, we dont bite...much, but we do give you friendly atmospheric lounge of gamining

One word of advice, PLEASE read the LL rules and regs on posting i dont have the link but these people will be kind enough to show the right way to post with out getting flamed.....

Again welcome to the LurkerLounge,and dont mind the rumor mills going we try to tilt them regularly at a hour notice....

Alexandria Death
Welcome to the lurkerlounge.

Please read these Forum Rules before you start to post.
Thanks.
Have a good time! :)

Greetings, Fragbait

EDIT: You may also want to read this: http://www.geocities.com/elricofgrans/lounge.html, a page with somewhat extended rules...
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
i think fragbrat is going for weired and demented and in your face copying of quotes?
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
Why?

Is my signature ambiguous? I'm not being ironical now, english isn't my first tongue.
Please tell me if I again provoke or insult s.o.

I just thought it would be cool to quote Pete... :(

Feedback?

Greetings, Fragbait

EDIT: changed my signature. Hope it doesn't offend anyone anymore. Hope it is some sort of 'final' change, at least middle-fristed.
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Sorry I was so vague, I was in a hurry last night and i had to go......
I'm Janitor!
I'm Glad to be apart of the family!
I can be the maid since I am a Janitor!!!
V1.10!!!

AIM:NoPopUpsPlz (not on Much)
E-mail: Shecklerm@msn.com

Contact me for an TCP/IP game anytime!
Janitor,May 15 2003, 03:28 PM Wrote:Sorry I was so vague, I was in a hurry last night and i had to go......
I'm Janitor!
I'm Glad to be apart of the family!
I can be the maid since I am a Janitor!!!
>I'm Glad to be APART of the family!

I didn't think that janitors sulked in a corner! :lol:
Welcome, Greetings, Salutations (and all the other ways you can say "Hello"), Janitor

Um, yeah... So anyway, I don't think anyone else has said this, but don't refer to cheating, hacking or "1337" speak on this site, and you'll be greeted with long, oustretched arms (or something like that).

Goodbye, and again, Welcome!
Black Lightning:
- Hell's thunder
- It'll strike anywhere
- It'll come down any time
- It'll hit ANYTHING...
(Run for the hills!Wink