Favorite Bow
I Don't play on the rogue much, it's only level 29.
But it does have a Strange/Heavens Composite.
My rogue always liked her obsidian/heavens short war bow, it just looks so much...neater than SBB and more "alive" than the LWB/LBB. The other ones just look like they are made of weak wood :P

However...my LoL rogue is loving her Windforce, that knockback does wonders when you don't have pots to waste!

Then, my warrior loved his Strange LBB of Lightning, which had 140 something % to hit :) pity he didn't do all that much dmg with it..
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
Quote:it just looks so much...neater than SBB and more "alive" than the LWB/LBB. The other ones just look like they are made of weak wood
Yeah, I've always disliked how some of the bows looked. I guess the LBB/LWB would probably look better if the graphic was stretched out to 2x4 rather than 2x3 in order to give the bigger bows an impression of size, but they only thought of that in D2.

I wonder how easy it'll be to make a mod that utilizes the unused bow graphics in the MPQs.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Obsidian Short War Bow of the Heavens.

I preferred SWB due to min damage being a bit higher, and thus a better assist in stun lock.

My 3@30 was accomplished with a Bow of the Bear: after some 17 deaths, 16 of them to Big D due to my inability to trap him in the corner/FW his young arse due to not enough damage for Stun Lock, and no Knockback without the Bear, I got exasperated and went with the bear. It felt like I had not really earned it once I was done, what with all of the Apocalypse deaths I ended up experiencing.

To each his, or her, own.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I wonder how easy it'll be to make a mod that utilizes the unused bow graphics in the MPQs.

Changing an item's graphic is very easy. There's only one unused bow gfx, however.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]