Ring of Regha
I know this item isn't very good but I have a question of its rarity, I found one last night and the person I was playing went went crazy over how I played just a week(returning) and they had never found one in all the time they played. Is it a rare item, or are people just having bad luck? I found it in nightmare lvl 3 from a fallen.
[Image: rusty1.jpg]
Quote:I know this item isn't very good but I have a question of its rarity, I found one last night and the person I was playing went went crazy over how I played just a week(returning) and they had never found one in all the time they played. Is it a rare item, or are people just having bad luck? I found it in nightmare lvl 3 from a fallen.

From Jarulf´s guide - the ring of Regha can´t be found on normal difficulty. On NM you should find one once per 110 games and on hell diff once in 120.
Quote:From Jarulf´s guide - the ring of Regha can´t be found on normal difficulty. On NM you should find one once per 110 games and on hell diff once in 120.

So there is a bit of rarity to the item, I suppose I van always use it as a collectors item.:)
The thing is, there are three possible sources of that ring: Zombies, Fallen ones, Skeletons. That's it. No chests, no other monsters, no bosses.
I found one in about ten years of playing, it's one item I'm definitely not going to trade.;)
Quote:The thing is, there are three possible sources of that ring: Zombies, Fallen ones, Skeletons. That's it. No chests, no other monsters, no bosses.
I found one in about ten years of playing, it's one item I'm definitely not going to trade.;)

I was told it was such a collectors piece that I should I hold onto it for a very long time. It is to date my best fine, although I've been back for only a week and some change.