New 1.10 mods from the items on the Arreat Summit
In an effort to make it simpler to track, I decided to make a new thread so that the new affixes that hadn't been seen before could just be listed. I think it might even be worth it to me to edit this post to keep the list and possibly the items they were seen on.

New affixes on uniques and sets:
  • +X% To Experience Gained
    • Ondal's Wisdom Elder Staff<>
      [st]<>
    • +X to specific skills which can be used by other classes. This is not a charge, but things like a pally shield that lets you cast hydra
      • Dragonscale Zakarum Shield<>
      • Frostwind Cryptic Sword<>
      • Flamebellow Balrog Blade<>
      • Wolfhowl Fury Helm<>
        [st]<>
      • Display Aura (complete set bonus for Aldurs)
        <>
      • Fade (turns entire assassin etheral when Natalya's set is completed)
        <>
      • Chance to cast on death
        <>
      • Chance to cast on level up.
        <>
      • Slain Monsters Rest in Peace (Can't CE, make skells out of them, ressurect them (you or monsters), bodies just aren't usable)
        <>
      • +X Life After Each Kill (fixed value, like mana after each kill)
        • Bloodmoon Elegant Blade<>
        • Head Hunter's Glory (Troll Nest)<>
        • Dracul's Grasp (Vampirebone Gloves)<>
          [st]<>
        • Increase Maximum Life X% (could be wrong on that one, but I only recall mana before)
          • Doombringer Champion Sword<>
            [st]<>
          • +3 bonus to a random Sorceress skill
            • Ormus' Robes (Dusk Shroud)<>
              [st]<>
            • + X% resist per char level
              • Merman's Sprocket (Wyrmhide Boots)<>
                [st]<>
              • X% chance to cast when you kill an enemy
                • Executioner's Justice (Glorious Axe)<>
                  [st]<>
                • X% chance to reanimate as return (chance to reanimate corpes as a returned monster)
                  • Tomb Reaver (Cryptic Axe)<>
                    [st]<>
                    [st]

Gotta go to bed, so I'm done doing the little list update for a bit. Hope it helps some people see what some of the new mods are at a glance.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
+3 bonus to a random Sorceress skill
->> Ormus' Robes (Dusk Shroud)

edit: 10% Reanimate As: Returned (Tomb Reaver, Cyrptic Axe)
Means: 10% Reanimate As: Returned - 10% Chance to reanimate a corpse as a "Returned" monster.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellem"
[Image: Ax.gif]
Nice list, though the % to maximum life was on a few items in 1.09 I believe.
Gnollguy,May 9 2003, 05:03 AM Wrote:+X Life After Each Kill (fixed value, like mana after each kill)

Increase Maximum Life X% (could be wrong on that one, but I only recall mana before)

+X% resist per char level
+life after each DEMON kill were in since earlier though. But if the modifer said +life after ANY kill, that's new. The other two in my quote are in 1.09.
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
Well... I think Ormus' Robes just exists 25 times with each of the level 1-24 sorc skills on it. ;)

Interestingly enough, this part of the patch is the only thing we know for sure. They aren't gonna take out new affixes, maybe move them around, but not take them out.

:)
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
For some reason, I like Reanimate as X a lot :)

Ooh the possiblities...

Something like

Lord of the Flies
Scythe

+60% Enhanced Damage
10% Chance to Reanimate as Itchies
75-120 Poison Damage over 4 secs
etc...
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
Hope Hydra gets limited to a few items. Would make PvP hell, always having to be careful.
Level 10 hydra with level 0 mastery (and level 0 firebolt, and everything else that now boosts it) is not exactly the most feared thing in PvP.
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
Karasu,May 9 2003, 02:02 PM Wrote:Hope Hydra gets limited to a few items. Would make PvP hell, always having to be careful.
I believe they fixed/will fix/are fixing the hydra bug, as well as the trap thing...

Don't forget that the possibility of a hostility delay is still an option...
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I dont much care for the +% to exp on that staff, the only way Id like to see it is if the staff is basically useless other than the exp bonus. If its godly AND it has that? Come on now... Hell I dont much care for most of what they have added!