Intro Post!
I'm Rudi. I came here looking for some more cool people to play with/discuss strategy/inform me. :D

I play East SC and HC with the Basin, and I hope to see some of you guys online.

-Rudi
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to stop by, ask questions, and as the forum name suggests, LURK! On a slightly heavier note I suggest you read Elric's lounge FAQ - its a good introduction to whatever you need to know about the Lounge although I think you'll fit in just fine from what I know about Basiners!

Good day, and welcome!
I am Baylan

Hardcore is the way to play!

You'll find me on US-East, on the account name Baylan (for now, I'll add more as I get my accounts up and hardcore-capable).
Although I don't post as frequently as most people, I suppose I could welcome you to the Lounge as well.

Tiz a fine community, and a good break from your average Internet-board in the sense that the maturity of the posters here is .. well; "different" (in a good way) from most Internet-forums.

Whenever I grow weary of 3173-speak and retarded 14-year olds who want to pick Internet-fights, I go to the lounge for refuge, to experience once again that there -are- smart people out there.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Welcome, Rudi.
[ Wrote:Angel,Apr 27 2003, 12:57 AM]Although I don't post as frequently as most people... ...I go to the lounge for refuge, to experience once again that there -are- smart people out there.

Please never shut down again Bolty ;) - Angel speaks for us all.

Greetin's Rudi!
*Swarmalicious - USeast Hardcore
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - W Wonka

The Flying Booyaka and The Legend of Bonesnap
Well, I guess you need to be "initiated"

Crossing the dessert!
The unblinking eye!
Paddle of the swollen ass! (With paddles) :o

Anyone ever seen the Stonecutter episode of the Simpsons?
Obi1.10Kenobi,Apr 29 2003, 03:33 PM Wrote:Anyone ever seen the Stonecutter episode of the Simpsons?
Hey...have you ever noticed that the Crossing the Desert is a lot like the Unblinking Eye. And it's exactly like the Wreck of the Hesperus?

Just remember the oath we all take:

By the sacred parchment, I swear that if I reveal the secrets of the Lounge, may my stomach become bloated and my head be plucked of all but three hairs.
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
...I think he should have to take a different oath.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
How about this one?

Cross my eyes and hope you die!