Senseless semi-spam
The number of views to my Bless You poll is at 666. :D :huh:
Hail Lurkers,

While we are spamming, I just happened to read some funny stats on my Etiquette and FAQ pages today.

On the Etiquette, obviously most (53%) of people are coming from here, however a few are getting it from search engines (Google, every time). Of these people, 93% are searching for `Elric Posters' (gee, you guys really want posters of me?); other searches have been `posting in forums etiquette', `posting etiquette', `lounge etiquette' and `nuked posting'.

On the FAQ, 52% of people have linked from the Lounge, but many are coming via Google (all bar one search engine hit) again. Of these, 57% have been looking for `constricting ring free', and 20% have been looking for `constricting ring' :lol: The rest have been: `chicken diablo level chicken level' ( :lol: ), `diablo bone spirit explanation', `diablo', `forum troll faq', `mean magical troll pictures' ( :D ), `larzuk socketing', `socketing a rare item' and `know as ymmv'.

Hey, it's a spam thread: I can post useless stuff too (though I think it's kinda funny) ;)

PS Normally I'd have nuked this thread, but I was looking for somewhere to piggyback this post, and here was a good place.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Lol, those are funny! I espescially liked the "mean magical trol pictures" Hahaha :lol:
WWBBD?
Elric of Grans,Apr 24 2003, 08:44 PM Wrote:Of these people, 93% are searching for `Elric Posters'
That's not funny, that's an opportunity.

Don't just host an ettiquette guide, start an e-commerce site.
Elric posters $AU20.00
Secrets of the Free Constricting Ring $AU5.00
Elric of Grans,Apr 24 2003, 07:44 AM Wrote:Hail Lurkers,
Of these people, 93% are searching for `Elric Posters' (gee, you guys really want posters of me?); other searches have been `posting in forums etiquette', `posting etiquette', `lounge etiquette' and `nuked posting'.

Hey, it's a spam thread: I can post useless stuff too (though I think it's kinda funny) ;)

PS Normally I'd have nuked this thread, but I was looking for somewhere to piggyback this post, and here was a good place.
What percentage do I fall in if I am looking for the LurkerLounge Moderator Action Figure Collection Magazine ? ;) I want my very own Griselda Kung Fu Action character .... oh and an Elric action figure as well ..... I have no room for posters :P
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Lurker
Lounge
Action Figure Collection

Complete yours TODAY!

GRISELDA, with Karate-chop Action!
"Hai-ya!"

LEMMING, with suicide action!
*boom*

ELRIC, with chastising remarks!
"If you type your message in all caps ONE more time..."

And...

The BIG one...

BOLTY!

Yes, no collection is complete without your very own BOLTY action figure!

Get BOLTY, with poseable limbs!
"Yeah, Bolty: show 'em how to strut!"

ONLY for a limited time!

ONLY at all toy stores in the world!

GET them, or your 1337 mates will have nothing to do with a |4|\/|4 like )00~~~~~~~!!!!!!111

TheLurkerLoungeModeratorActionFiguresAreARegisteredTrademarkOfDodgyElvishToysLtd.
ToysProbablyAreHarmfulToChildren. LemmingMayCauseLossOfHouse.
BoltyWillNotRevealWhen1.10IsToBeReleasedWhenSqueezedSoAnyPhysicalHarmThisActionCausesIsYourOwnFault.
ElricMayCauseSevereMentalStress. IfGriseldaPokesOutYourEyeYouCannotSueUs.
AnySimilarityToAnyActualPeopleOrEventsIsPurelyCoincidental...
Elric of Grans,May 2 2003, 11:56 AM Wrote:GET them, or your 1337 mates will have nothing to do with a |4|\/|4 like )00~~~~~~~!!!!!!111

TheLurkerLoungeModeratorActionFiguresAreARegisteredTrademarkOfDodgyElvishToysLtd.
ToysProbablyAreHarmfulToChildren. LemmingMayCauseLossOfHouse.
BoltyWillNotRevealWhen1.10IsToBeReleasedWhenSqueezedSoAnyPhysicalHarmThisActionCausesIsYourOwnFault.
ElricMayCauseSevereMentalStress. IfGriseldaPokesOutYourEyeYouCannotSueUs.
AnySimilarityToAnyActualPeopleOrEventsIsPurelyCoincidental...
:lol: I can't wait to see them in action [Image: duel.gif] :lol:
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Let's hope I get a spot in the beta test. I want to see if I can poke out my own eye! :ph34r:

-Gris
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
How am I going to be the envy of all the lurkers when there's no Mav figure for us to buy?! I'm not even going to consider buying them all until Mav becomes available.

Ah well. I'll just make do with my moderator voodoo dolls.

*poke*
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Hail Striker,

There is a Mavfin figure; it's just rarely seen. I don't know: perhaps they sell out quickly?

*swings a punch of reflex*

Hmm... do that thing with the doll again, but wait until I'm juuust a little closer to you... :D
Hopefully Occhi and Pete action figures will come as a bonus gift to the first 20 buyers. :D

The limited edition Kasreyn action figure is all mine! ::hides it::
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
But nothing would be complete without the obiligatory Troll action figure. ^_^
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)