Planetside beta key offer
Hello everyone,

I'm a long time lurker on these boards (I started before the diablo II closed beta came out). My only claim to fame is that I managed to complete hell/hell with a ranger (bow using warrior variant) in both diablo I and II. That and I'm responsible for one of the old SSTSI (the bug if a fallen is made into a boss via a monster shrine, he could be resurrected by a shaman).

To get back to my topic, I recently got into the planetside beta. It's a persistent world, first person shooter made by Sony. They sent me an extra cd-key and I thought of the people in the lurker lounge. If anyone has wants to play and didn't get in or apply, just respond to this message and I'll send you the key. The game is a big download, (over 1.5 gigs!) and you need 128 megs of RAM and an ok video card . It plays a lot like tribes 2 in a huge world; planes fly over head, tanks roll along the ground, stealth people hack into bases, It's fun if you like big FPSs.

Korror

Edit: Offer over. CDkey is given out already. Enjoy your part in planetside.
Korri cut off an eye stalk and took a good look. Whatever they said, beauty was certainly not in the eye of the beholder. -The Heroic Adventures of Korri Quicklaugh.
Umm... if you haven't already given it away I'd love to take that extra CD key off your hands. I'm dying to see if this game is anything like Tribes.
Looks like Erigion won the prize :) But, on the bright side for everyone still wanting to get in, they are basically letting everyone in right now. Every single person I know who has signed up for the beta has gotten in.

I, on the other hand, am stuck sitting on the sidelines because of this crappy computer :( *sigh* At least my new one will be here soon :ph34r:
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London