SPAM!
My hotmail junkbox has been overflowing lately. Unfortunately some non-junk items also get in there so I need to trawl through to check for good items. Here are a few topic titles you should not open:

"These girls are fast learners"
- Not an educational article

"How to make your rocket bigger"
- Not an aeronautics article

"Home Alone"
- Does not have Macauley Culkin in it :blink:

"Low cost Organ Improvement"
- I'm looking to buy a piano, so don't blame me for falling for it :P
I found blocking aol.com and yahoo.com altogether was very effective in stopping rubbish like that. Added exite.com to the block list recently too.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
I'm a network admin at a K-12 school with about 5-600 people using the email system. Using spamassassin, we kill about 1000 spam messages a DAY! If that isn't a waste of resources and bandwidth.......... :o
--Mav
One of my favorites;

Dear Mr. Postmaster, are you being annoyed by useless SPAM???
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I just found a good sig. Interesting how language evolves.
Good idea! Hadn't thought of that yet. D'OH!
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
LOL! Now that's spam! :)
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
:rolleyes: indeed
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell
Actually, no. In a thread about spam, nothing/everything is spam depending on how you look at it. The reason, if you are talking about spam, that is obviously spam, or it is just on topic, which would be spam since the topic is about being off topic. Kinda... :)
That reminds me... I like my spam harvest of last year. It fed me for 73 months, it did.
Hi,

The reason, if you are talking about spam, that is obviously spam, or it is just on topic, which would be spam since the topic is about being off topic.

I think you've just come up with another statement that is equivalent to Russell's Paradox. But I still like the Spanish Barber version better ;)

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/russell-paradox

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Since we are on the subject of SPAM, here's a very interesting article on the subject. I found it from slashdot.org.

Since it's quite late, I'll comment another day.

Methraton