The Bling Method
Thought I would share a link to a site I found hilarious. I found it on HardOCP. Its a 30 some-odd white male with an affixiation with taking tired old computer cases and making them shiny with a bit of "bling bling." I don't want to spoil any of it, so click the link and see for yourself. :blink:

http://www.blingmethod.com

Warning: The link might only be enjoyable to extreme computer geeks.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Hail Munkay,

The site is making me drool like a baby. Thanks for the link! Ooops, SWG Beta server just went up. See everyone in a few months =P
Wow, that guy is damn talented! Especially with the Lexan :) That static ball-thingy one is unbelievably cool! Not to mention the creative use of a Furby!
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
it might just be good ol' insane me, but the guy's wife's response in the last section in the 3rd version made me laugh for like 5 min straight... :lol:

-Jordan
It's not just you. I still crack a smile when I think of it. :D
Amazing stuff. The frightening thing is that I understand what and how he's doing all of this :blink:

"Turn it over."

That will never get old. :lol:
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.