The forums thing...
I think that on the main page, the "Recent Topics" thing should be re-introduced. It would make it easier, and I might actually visit the main page more than 1 time every month. :lol:
Quote: think that on the main page, the "Recent Topics" thing should be re-introduced. It would make it easier, and I might actually visit the main page more than 1 time every month. 

Would this be different in function to the "View New Posts" tool that already sits atop any page?
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Yep. In the old forums, at the main D2 page, it showed the 10 (I think) recent discussions...
Hail Obi1.10Kenobi,

That used to read the files from the old forum: presumably the fact we have different forum software is compliciating things a little ;) Only Bolty could say if he intends to bring it back again or not, but I would say it's going to take a little more than waving a dead chicken.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Is there any way to allow editing of your choice in the polls?
I would say that the "Todays Active Topics" under your Assistant in particular, and "View New Posts" at the top of every page in general, would have the situation well enough in hand.

If you only visit once a month, it would tend to add up, I agree. However, for most of us, a weekly or daily visit doesn't overwhelm. I believe it's geared more towards that end.

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Quote:s there any way to allow editing of you choice in the polls?

Ask a Floridan. They're by far the most knowledgable about that sort of thing. :blink:

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

LOL :lol: :lol:

But seriously though... *is still laughing*

BTW, thanks for the assistant tip.