finally....
Word up,

Just wanted to thank Bolty, Elric, and Griselda (in order of appearance...) for the quick feedback. I finally figured out how to do this....by the way, an excellent site to use for hosting images is www.speedis.org

Okay, my 2 cents is collected....

(and check out my new sig and avatar! Barbarian PRIDE!!!)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Hail Premezilla,

You didn't need to make a new thread just for that: you could have replied to the original thread ;)
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Let me join Elric in the thwappage!

-Bolty

P.S. You're welcome!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Apr 8 2003, 05:07 PM Wrote:Let me join Elric in the thwappage!

-Bolty
Word up Bolty and Elric,

<_<I bow my head in humble disgrace. Let this be a lesson, aye, and much more, a testament, to the powers imbued upon the mighty Ones they call the admin, for yea, whence no one shall obey thine rules bestowed upon each and every Lurker who shalt Lounge, thou shall foresee an Apocalyptic catalyst so immense in thy disregard for thine rules that thou shalt bear witness to a new breed of terror, one that sits astride the demonic wings of a savage rule-breaker; A demon.

Thank you, thank you.

P.s. I was just wondering...where should I post a parody to "Ruff Ryder's Anthem" in the syle of Diablo 2? I mean, does it belong in the Lounge, or does it belong it Atma's tavern, because it doesn't really relate to an aspect of the game per se? There is no swearing/obscenities/cussing/foulmouthing in it, by the way. And I think it's pretty good, seeing as how I made it myself. Okay, I'm done.

I just know noticed, even if you click a part of a message where you want to insert a "clickable" smiley, it automatically puts it at the end of the post. Is it just me? okay, I'm done.

My 2 cents is collected. Over and out.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Quote:I bow my head in humble disgrace. Let this be a lesson, aye, and much more, a testament, to the powers imbued upon the mighty Ones they call the admin, for yea, whence no one shall obey thine rules bestowed upon each and every Lurker who shalt Lounge, thou shall foresee an Apocalyptic catalyst so immense in thy disregard for thine rules that thou shalt bear witness to a new breed of terror, one that sits astride the demonic wings of a savage rule-breaker; A demon.

Try keeping this style up; it's a lot more appropriate and appreciated than "word up" or "yo".

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Nicodemus Phaulkon,Apr 9 2003, 11:56 AM Wrote:Try keeping this style up;&nbsp; it's a lot more appropriate and appreciated than "word up" or "yo".
Word to your mother, Nicodemus!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Premezilla,Apr 9 2003, 02:50 AM Wrote:P.s. I was just wondering...where should I post a parody to "Ruff Ryder's Anthem" in the syle of Diablo 2?&nbsp; I mean, does it belong in the Lounge, or does it belong it Atma's tavern, because it doesn't really relate to an aspect of the game per se?&nbsp; There is no swearing/obscenities/cussing/foulmouthing in it, by the way.&nbsp; And I think it's pretty good, seeing as how I made it myself.&nbsp; Okay, I'm done.
Dunno. Either forum is fine, really. If it is even partially related to Diablo 2, though, maybe Atma's is best.

-Bolty
Quote:word-up&nbsp; adj. Ringing endorsement of anothers verbal perspective, i.e. one fully accepts the position the speaker has taken on an issue. Can also be used as a greeting to one not present, e.g. 'Word-up to your mother!:. circa. 2000 USA

I actually had to look it up. :blink:

I WISH people would stop taking their Literacy classes from Chris Rock. Honestly.
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Hail Nico,

That's a dictionary entry? I thought it was something Premezilla came up with! OK, Bolty, could we perhaps have a new rule: only use REAL English - none of this American slang ;)

*head explodes*
I'm sorry...

If I can't use Word up so-and-so anymore, then I'm out of a greeting.....

hmmm.....maybe.....

I should go back to Salutations....or Greetings....or maybe even Lurker ____..... we'll see..........

my 2 cents have been collected. Da Preme Team, over and out.

Hail Premezilla,

That was a joke: somehow I doubt banning American slang would go down too well - I just get thrown from time to time by it.
In place of "Salutations", you could try "How may I be of help?"
No, that sounds more like Kashya to my ear.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."