Poll: If you found a bill laying around
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Turn it in to someone/lost and found
30.00%
9 30.00%
Keep it
70.00%
21 70.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If you found a bill laying around
Bleh, it's not like the dollar will do anything lying on the ground. ;) If it's dirty and such I'll probaly just leave it on the ground.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Yeah, I should have included an option of leaving the bill where it is, but to be honest, that thought never crossed my mind. Where were all of you when I was making this poll? ;)

But is that indicative of the type of person I am, considering the only options that I thought I had at the time were to turn it in or keep it? I don't know. I'm not one who thinks in terms of black and white like Artega, but I do think in terms of what should and shouldn't be done. I'll admit that I (and probably most of you) have done things in the past that could be considered bad, but to me, the ends justified the means.

I am beginning to think that part of the reason why I turned it in was because it was in a bank, and not on the ground. Cameras and all. ;) If it was out on the street? I would still look around for a bit to find the owner, then I would probably take it. I would then give it away as a tip or as a donation of some kind. It wouldn't sit too well with me if I kept it.

Coins? For some reason, those I'll pick up and use myself. Stupid vending machines. :) Contradictory? That's me, in a nutshell. :lol:
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Striker,Apr 7 2003, 06:49 PM Wrote:I would still look around for a bit to find the owner, then I would probably take it.
Word up Striker,

If it was on the street, and it was a one dollar bill, I'd prolly look around too, but for a different reason. I'd check to mmake sure if anyone was watching me ;) But seriously, anything larger than a five, I would turn in immediately. But if there was no possible way to find out who it belonged too, then I'd keep. Because, for all you know, if you don't take it, then the next person might. And that next person might spend it on drugs etc. So at least you know the money is going toward something worthwhile (like candy and comic books *wink* *wink*)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!