Finding lost CD-Keys
Hello, I recently started getting back in Diablo 2 in anticipation for 1.1 (weee, I hope its as good as I think it'll be!). While I was reinstalling everything... I noticed that my LoD case had gone kaput - whats the normal course of action to get a CD-Key in replacement? Other than going to Target and er 'buying' one that is ;).

Thanks in advance

Baylan
I am Baylan

Hardcore is the way to play!

You'll find me on US-East, on the account name Baylan (for now, I'll add more as I get my accounts up and hardcore-capable).
It's something about writing to Blizz, or sending the CD to them, so that they can re-issue the CD-key from it, right?
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
errr... This info is from thehelper.net

http://faqs.thehelper.net/diablo.php
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Oy... I wonder if any of my friends have a free LoD CD-Key ;)

*Gets out envelope*

Baylan
I am Baylan

You'll find me on US-East, on the account name Baylan (for now, I'll add more as I get my accounts up and hardcore-capable).
lol, I remember when I came back to Diablo 2 in anticipation for 1.10, it was around 7 months ago... I was young, and so naive...

:)
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
TaiDaishar,Apr 2 2003, 05:38 PM Wrote:lol, I remember when I came back to Diablo 2 in anticipation for 1.10, it was around 7 months ago... I was young, and so naive...
YOU were naive?

At least you didn't restart a website figuring a big patch was but a week or two away...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
The real way to think about this Bolty is as such - you were smart enough to get ready and prepair for the 1.10 patch, so that you could easily edit and change the site around in anticipation for the mass of strategy guides and spam of new information to come! You've also re-honed your skills as a web-master! A spectacular thing to behold.

Either way, I know I'm sure as all heck happy you returned as web master of the LL... I was lost for the period of time between when it was taken down and the time before I found it.

Baylan
I am Baylan

Bolty,Apr 2 2003, 11:22 PM Wrote:
TaiDaishar,Apr 2 2003, 05:38 PM Wrote:lol, I remember when I came back to Diablo 2 in anticipation for 1.10, it was around 7 months ago... I was young, and so naive...
YOU were naive?

At least you didn't restart a website figuring a big patch was but a week or two away...

-Bolty
Hehe, when you're right you're right, you win the Most Naive award :)

Then again... I believe GF when he says they're at the final stages of 1.10 and it'll be out by May...

The link is here

But come to think about it, restarting the Lounge is a great thing, I was sad when it shut down.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"