Whatever happened to Mavfin?
I remember Lemming becoming a MOD, but I didn't realize Mavfin was gone. What happened?
WWBBD?
Hail Yrrek,

You see, on the Lounge's last anniversary, all of us mods went out to celebrate. Long story short, we were all pretty drunk and standing on top of Everest, oddly enough in nothing more than our underwear and body paint. This was too much for Lemming, who through himself to his death...that is why he was the first to return - Lemmings are used to that kind of stuff. Well, as the rest of us made the long walk home, we soon ran out of provissions, and...needed for at least three of us to survive. Well, we did the only fair thing we could: decided why each of us had to live. Bolty was the owner, so he was in. Griselda is the only female mod, so she was in. I'm the only elven mod, so I was in. Poor old Mav had nothing special about him...so we traded him into slavery at some remote McDonnalds, in exchange for food.

They want us to pay for three Happy Meals if we want to release him from this lifestyle. We intend to do it...sometime. Do you know how much a Happy Meal costs though? It doesn't make me too happy, believe you me!
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
So, are there any pictures? Strictly for blackmail purposes, you see. There is no way I would want to see a particular elf half-naked and covered in body paint.

Ewww... ;)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Poor Mavfin......oh well! :P
WWBBD?
I haven't decided what to ask for.....I not only have pictures of a certain elf mod painted, I have pics of another mod WITHOUT her body paint!!!

I just haven't decided what to ask for yet.....

Rumors of my demise are probably exaggerated. As far as being an admin, that went away pretty much when I was no longer the host for the Lounge. I'm still lurking around, playing Harpoon 3, waiting for a patch to D2, and waiting for Frozen Throne.
--Mav
You guys had Happy Meals without me?! Mavfin was worth at *least* four. I had to eat snow and Yeti for a week before those mountaineers found me, gave me shelter, and let me eat them in their sleep. Then I realized I could just cast Town Portal and return to Tristram, so I hid the bodies and left.

Don't worry, Mav. I'll secure your release just as soon as I sell the elf to some Drow. ;)

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
Lemming, you sure you weren't on Mt. Arreat? I vaguely recall seeing the Golden Arches on the Arreat Plateau...no doubt the Dinner Party stopped in there. And while the Arches claimed to be leading to Abaddon, anyone who has ever strolled into a McDonald's will know this hell for what it truly is. All those imps, working off tuition by serving up grease-loaded McFireballs...
UPDATE: Spamblaster.