Did the US land on the moon?
You have raised more than a few concerns about a blatant "conspiracy" by our us government... LOL I got a decent book for you to read...

Its called "Planet Earth" by Jonathan Werner...its a very informative book put together in the late 80's (yes I know its old, but the moon has not changed too much since then, excepting the possibility of ice reserves)...this book was actually partially funded by PBS, which in my opinion makes it more legit than just a few scientists...this book goes over well more than the moon, and does get into many many different reigions of science....It does explain almost all the questions you have posed.....

Just fyi, If you Like science, you should think about really reading this book....I was probally about 12 when I first read it, and still today at the age of 23, I still find it very informative and captivating.....Its not too "science'd" out, that you need any sort of translator :)

J
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
Hmm, I seem to recall hearing that JtR was a renowned surgeon of the time.

And yes, I also wish Bush will die from SARS. :P Preferrably on a Sunday. In church. Praying to God to help him win the war.
If Nessie is like Barney, we must all flee in terror from his coming invasion
[Image: NewSig.png]
Release your inner dwarf. . .then get him some ale.
WoW Characters:
-Stormrage: Espy, Cafelam, RareCross, EspyLacopa