Hey admins!
That probably wasn't the best way to use that word, but I'm still learning, sue me. Anyway, how do you all know when to nuke a thread etc.? Do you have to read it all? Or does the forum software have some kind of alarm that lets you know when there is a bad thread? I have always been curious about it. Alright, good night all!
WWBBD?
Bottom right corner of each post box.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Aha! Thanks. I figured it would be something insanely simple like. Oh well, such is life.
WWBBD?
I do like to keep up on it as best I can, otherwise it could take hours to go through an uber-thread trying to figure out exactly what happened.

The reports are very helpful, though. Thanks to people who are sending them! :)

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Yes, the reporting post feature is key. When I connect and check my email at night and I see 6 "reported post" emails for the same thread, I know something's up :) I can't possibly read everything, but sometimes I'll run into a post on a thread I'm reading before/without it getting reported.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.