Bow and speed suffixes
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I think my question has been answered. This thread has long outlived its purpose.

I strongly recomond private messaging? I don't want to read this kind of stuff here.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Hail Lurkers,

I don't want to leave, come back, and find a few hundred more replies on if bug exploitation is cheating or not. Some thing are commonly accepted here; others are looked upon as cheating. We have left ourselves open for grey areas.

Firstly, there are plenty of builds that do not exploit bugs: I am one of them fanatics that do anything they can to avoid anything they see as bugged (in such a way as to grant an advantage; I used bows when the bow bug was about) or cheesy, and I have characters.

Secondly, who here has not used a skill that is bugged? Sure, about half of us consider twinking cheating, and many other examples, but what about other things? Many of us have made Buriza Druids. Many have Amazons that use Fire Arrow. I have read many here advise only adding a simgle point to weapon masteries, as you get 100% Critical from the get-go.

Yes, bug abuse is sometimes considered cheating, and we do not tolerate it; othertimes it's not considered cheating, and I believe Brista listed these as such.

Hypocrites.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.