When did the Lurker Lounge come back?
How long has this been up again?!
Awhile yet. I'd say at least 6 months, give or take. Maybe a bit more.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
NONSENSICAL TRUNCATION!
Hail AKK,

I think that was the official return: I am pretty sure it was about November the year before that Mavfin unofficially reopened the fora, and we were discussing things in almost complete secrecy: unless you were told, or went to search for an old post, you had no idea we were back up ;)
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
...you happened to stumble back in on one of your daily checks like me!....I'll go back to lurking now.
WWBBD?
Hail Elric,

Well, I only came to the Lounge to read the spot reports and other stuff before this. I only knew about the opening when it was officially announced. :P That was also about the time that I started asking and answering questions. :D Besides, just knowing about this place puts me one MORE step ahead of the script kiddies. And yes, anyone who doesn't read the information on this site even after they've been told about it is a script kiddie! :P
Hail AKK,

Err... I know plenty of good, legit gamers that are well aware of the Lounge, but do not read it. I think that's not the best generalisation to make: there are some people who couldn't care less about the kinds of details we look into, prefering to simply play the game. They may be interested in things like "Where should I look for X?" or something like that, but looking over discussions on formulae and the like merely make them want to hit their heads into their monitors (or something like that :P).

Besides, Script Kiddies are the kinds of people who use programs like BO and the like, to exploit systems with no knowlege of how cracking works. They are the lowest of the low in my view: people who want to play the game, and not know it inside out, are far from that category.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Bad generalisation, I know. But seems like most of the players you see in games nowadays(especially in Asia, and not just D2), are only interested in getting one up on the legit players. And a lot of admins seem to have the same slack-bladder attitude towards hackers/scammers/cheaters in general. :(
it is called the LURKER lounge, is it now you dont know when it will be here and when you find us we all hiss at you from the darkened threads that we read.. now shut the damn door and grab a chair and read to your self dont mind diablo he still reading about his death and how his brother was killed by " a amazon ", he dont like final banishment into the abyss
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
it is called the LURKER lounge, is it now you dont know when it will be here and when you find us we all hiss at you from the darkened threads that we read.. now shut the damn door and grab a chair and read to your self dont mind diablo he still reading about his death and how his brother was killed by " a amazon ", he dont like final banishment into the abyss
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]