Gaming Website
Does anyone know where I can get good, unbiased information off the internet about video games? I wouldn't be asking this, except there is a catch, it can't be a .com adress. Only .org or .edu. So I am in a pinch as to where to go, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
WWBBD?
Hi,

Well, the only site I have bookmarked that isn't a .com is http://www.joystick101.org It is a pretty decent site for the type of game discussion that appeals more to nerds than to gamers.

Google has the option to filter out .com if you can use it. However, since Google is a .com, maybe you can't even get to it.

Hope others can be of more help.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Pete,Mar 23 2003, 05:10 AM Wrote:Google has the option to filter out .com if you can use it.  However, since Google is a .com, maybe you can't even get to it.
Google has a number of regional mirrors. If I type "google.com" it defaults back to "google.co.nz". Yrrek could prbably use "google.co.uk" etc. ;)
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Hmm, Thanks guys! I hadn't thought of using Google, which is passing strange in itself since that's the ONLY search engine I use. Well now, thanks again!
WWBBD?