good clean fun
I was wondering if anyone wants to play as a team that has the seven character classes of D2. (Barbarian, Necromancer, Sorceress, Assasin, Druid, Paladin, and Amazon. We would just be playing Softcore. The Cow Level can be opened. In short, just a game for fun....and if people want to have an eight player, we can hold tryouts or something. I have claimed the barbarian......as I already have started one, but anyone else is open. So post away?
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Ooooooo and I forgot to mention..........ABOSLUTELY no hacks/twinks/mods of any kind.....I don't care if "you got it from a friend, so it isn't really yours", I just don't want to play with people who use mods. Thanks.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

I have a PWYF Druid in act 3. What level people were you looking for?
A plague of exploding high-fives.
I have a bunch of chars ranging from clvl 25-80+.
Just two questions: what realm and wut lvl?

~~Oblivion~~

Edit: srry that was 2 questions
To learn how to keep an idiot busy, look down.
To learn how to keep an idiot busy...look up.

Blabbering nonesence,

--::x||[XOblivionX]||x::--

Sound like fun.

As someone mentionned: what level are we looking for? I can raiise a char pretty quickly, as I have lots of free time :)

If we do that and I can play I'd like to use the Sorceress
I have a lvl 42 druid on US East so i can play that if you want.

PM me of catch me on msn at : bradrich90@hotmail.com or e-mail me at the same address for the reply
Hey amigo:
I like to play with te assassin, but it's on act IV (Hell), clvl 73.
But, I have little problems with the conection.
See ya.
Forzas do ar, terra, mar e lume, a vos fago esta chamada: si e verdade que tendes mais poder que a humana xente, eiqui e agora, facede cos espritos dos amigos que estan fora, participen con nos desta queimada.
I am game if I am allowed to be my natural class, the Paladin.

I am primarily on USEast, but I will make an exception and play on USWest or Europe, if need be. I just recently returned from a long hiatus, so I have no possessions, and this is an excellent way of starting a new Zealot and getting some decent items in the process.

I am ready when you are.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Sorry all.....

The realm would be US West

Levels.....hmmm....maybe a frsh start?

Keep posting.....as I recall, the only spots taken were the 'sin, barb, and 'din......

I am on USWEst, even if East is closer to me, West allways been more stable.

Well, we could all start new char and try to level them together as much as possibly. At the very least keep them syncronized (level and quests).

I'm usually free every weekday 6pm to 10pm and 6am to 9pm Sat and Sun. I am EST.
err...yay us west...

hmm i dont have any 'fresh' sc here (unless u count lvl 26 'fresh')

Ah well...ill just make a new char :P

Oh and mAke a date for the meeting.....cuz id rather know when to be on.
To learn how to keep an idiot busy, look down.
To learn how to keep an idiot busy...look up.

Blabbering nonesence,

--::x||[XOblivionX]||x::--

i can start a new account on west if need be to play
i'll definatly be either a druid or a sorc