Question about shopping at Griswolds
I have a level 42 character, when i go shop in multiplayer, Griswold NEVER has any Jewelry ie. Rings and Amulet's, I also have a Level 42 Character in Single Player and when i shop there is a good chance of Jewelry appearing,

I reloaded Multiplayer over 50(!!!) times and i've seen no Jewelry so far,

Is it my class? (Warrior)
I always use Direct Connect, to play together with my brother.

He has the same problem

Help me out!!! :(
Sorry. No jewelry available at Gris in MP.
Sometimes present, sometimes veiled - death is always on your trail
Yup.

No one sells rings or amulets in MP games. They can only be taken from the battlegrounds below.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Just wander through Hell/Church. Some days every third drop is a ding.

Whether it's a good ding or not is a different matter :)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
And also.. well, it seems for me rings dropped from unique bosses in dlvl 13+ seem to be pretty nice rings with a ton of good stats.. Just have to get lucky to get the ones you want.
During endless hell/hell experience runs I started to mule unidentified jewellery, postponing identification until the mule was filled up.
When full, the first mule held about 30 rings and 10 amulets ( all crap ), so did the second ( crap again ) and the third ( which sat upon a jade/zod ammy :) ).

When starting to believe that the normal ratio perhaps was 3 to 1, the fourth mule turned out to have an even distribution of rings and amulets. So does anyone know, are rings and amulets equally common or not ?

Edit : JG says that the QLVLs of rings will be either 5, 10 or 15 whereas amulets will have 8 or 16, thus one could suspect a ring/ammy ratio ( in x/hell ) of 3:2 ?
Sometimes present, sometimes veiled - death is always on your trail