When it's bad to see gold!
It's pretty intresting. I killed Mephisto three times and each time more than one unique fell out. Once there were three! Unforunately, they weren't really anything to keep with, although the unique espandon is a lot of fun :P

Yes, I must admit it's terrible, the only way to get something decent is to kill some bosses ad nauesm. Seriously, why Pindleskin drops better than your average MSLE boss makes no sense for me. Yes, certain items can only be dropped by these monsters, and the sadness of me trying to find some item for novelty.

Alas, why is it that when you find a unique, it seems that it would have rocked 30 levels ago? I mean some of the normal uniques are truly godly for their level (Rixot's keen anyone?) You can never find it until you get to a point in the game where they are not too effective :)

BTW, can anyone think of an item that is godlier than Rixot's keen for a level 2 :D For crying out loud, it has crushing blow!
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Biggin's Bonnet is actually pretty powerful for a level 3 item(IIRC) That +15 MP/HP and 30% Enhanced Damage can do some wonders, especially when combined with Cleglaw's Set(Level 6, but that Long Sword has some pretty steep requirements).
Archon_Wing,Mar 17 2003, 09:57 PM Wrote:BTW, can anyone think of an item that is godlier than Rixot's keen for a level 2 :D For crying out loud, it has crushing blow!
Here's one: cracked sash :lol:

I do agree that some of the more tougher bosses should drop better stuff. I can't remember how many times I fought a MSLE Ancient Kaa with Conviction and ended up with pots and 1 blue item. :(

Hmmm. I wonder if that will change with 1.10?
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Swap Pindle with Kaa...

Let's see them run bots on THAT bugger. :ph34r:
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Nah, swap Pindle with the OLD Bremm Sparkass. BWAHAHAHAHA!
Bah. Shraaggggg the random Fallen One in the Cold Plains (Third one from the left) would be a much harder monster to bot :)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Hehe, I'm all for that suggestion. :D

ManaCraft
Ugh. Baal played the cheese game, almost killing my brother's Necro again, and all he drops is a dirk and a scroll of identify. Not even a RARE drik, not the Diggler Dirk, no, just a BLUE Dirk.

I go to Travincal, kill the entire Council(Toorc, Galeb and Ismail) in under one minute, they drop me, Greyform Quilted Armour, Arctic Furs, and the Manald Heal ring. Yes, ALL in one drop!

Sigh...
Well even if they made the tough bosses more likely to drop good stuff, you'd still see a fair number of horrible drops from them.

Although having it so that all LE/FE, LE/CE, LE/Convic and LE/MS dropped a rare would be neat. LE/two-of-those should drop a rare from a decent item type. Same with the Fanat/ES/Cursed set (2 = rare, 3 = decent rare).

And if you somehow run in to an LE/MS/Convic/FE you deserve that unique!

Of course then you'd run in to a LOT of LE/MS bosses with their Convic friend who happens to be right near by, not to mention the ES/Cursed with his Fanat friend... probably all four at once, just to make things "fun" :)