D1 Legit Community
I'd like to know if there is a community out there, guilds or whatnot, that actually play this game the way it is ment to be played. Im talking no hacks, money cheats, in-game duping or anything. Maybe theres a few guilds or players out there that are looking for legit players..? I'd love to be apart of one, over kali or battle.net.. playing this game alone isnt much fun and open games are much too risky and just needless suffering.. If anyone has any info or anything, please e-mail me at neurosis1686@hotmail.com. Anything will be apriciated, thank you B)
I too am greatly interested in this, or more over in the Hellfire mod TheDark community. I've been on Kali but rarly see more than one game of Diablo going. Perhaps there are more hellfire games now with TheDark, but atlas, I'm still waiting for Hellfire to come in the mail. Any day now, any day... :blink:
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
MEAT: Just curious, what store did you buy Hellfire from? I know some people who have had trouble finding a store that still has HF in stock..

BTW... Phantasmagora, this one of the largest remaining legit Diablo communities right here. Welcome to the Lurker Lounge and enjoy your stay :)
The more of it there is,
The less you see.
Layil,Mar 18 2003, 03:43 AM Wrote:MEAT: Just curious, what store did you buy Hellfire from? I know some people who have had trouble finding a store that still has HF in stock..

BTW... Phantasmagora, this one of the largest remaining legit Diablo communities right here. Welcome to the Lurker Lounge and enjoy your stay :)
www.half.com

or try ebay

Half.com has it for cheaper and the price you see is the price you get!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
The channel Diablo Retail X has all legit players, usually high 40s to 50, most warriors, go figure :P
Guild Recruitment has legits in there also... only some though, most aren't. The clans that are legit to my knowledge are: [DFX] (for the most part, although I've seen some members with non legit items) UA (Untouchable Alliance) and OCS (I dunno if they're actually legit though).
!!SaLtMaN!!,Mar 3 Wrote:The channel Diablo Retail X has all legit players, usually high 40s to 50, most warriors, go figure :P
Although a couple of friends of mine are regular to that channel I will have to say that almost every "legit" found on it actually are fake, sharing the same setup consisted of imported items.

( They will claim that have found all the obs/zods and dragons/zods by themselves :P )

I'd have to say that some of the players are potentially dangerous item importers, so play at your own risk...
Except in pure mathematics, nothing is known for certain (although much is certainly false).

Carl Sagan, "The Demon Haunted World"
SteinHerz,Mar 31 2003, 03:21 AM Wrote:
!!SaLtMaN!!,Mar 3 Wrote:The channel Diablo Retail X has all legit players, usually high 40s to 50, most warriors, go figure :P
Although a couple of friends of mine are regular to that channel I will have to say that almost every "legit" found on it actually are fake, sharing the same setup consisted of imported items.

( They will claim that have found all the obs/zods and dragons/zods by themselves :P )

I'd have to say that some of the players are potentially dangerous item importers, so play at your own risk...
Yes I know of some potential importers: The-High-King with a PERFECT warrior setup, and E-Nock with tri-perfect dragon/wiz and some shield I dunno what it is.
!!SaLtMaN!!,Apr Wrote:Yes I know of some potention importers: The-High-King with a PERFECT warrior setup, and E-Nock with tri-perfect dragon/wiz and some shield I dunno what it is.
The-High-King ( aka Lunar-Moon and Nimisha IIRC ) is particurally an interesting person.

He has an unknown gift to amuse me whenever I talk to him intentionally in that channel.

Amusing me would include saying things that "wirt can offer you any item at lvl 50" or "i've found one obs/zod at cats", "my mage recovers from hit faster than a warrior" and even "you can literally found any item at any level".

These people are are even worst that the average Battle.Net cheater. Introducing themselves as legits still using the same devices as the trainer-user.
Except in pure mathematics, nothing is known for certain (although much is certainly false).

Carl Sagan, "The Demon Haunted World"
potential*
Yes THK says alot of wierd stuff, he admited to having no skills although he has a perfect setup for a warrior. He doesn't know how to use it :P He never accepts a duel and has never dropped any of his items on the ground before.
!!SaLtMaN!!,Apr Wrote:potential*
Yes THK says alot of wierd stuff, he admited to having no skills although he has a perfect setup for a warrior. He doesn't know how to use it :P He never accepts a duel and has never dropped any of his items on the ground before.
What does this have to do with anything?
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
the Langolier,Apr 2 2003, 08:15 AM Wrote:
!!SaLtMaN!!,Apr Wrote:potential*
What does this have to do with anything?
It has things to do with the topic:
Legit community-Diablo Retail X-THK-exporters
Generally, it is hard to find legit players altogether these days. However, I have been in a guild (rather a roleplaying community, really) in which you will find some of us "old" people who still play Diablo. As it was meant to be. No duping, no hacking, no cheating, no pk'ing, no bounty-hunting. Just cooperative gaming at its best.

If you'd like to take a peek, direct your eyes to http://www.draconianempire.com (look me up on the forums there, or just send me an eMail if you like).

Toodles,
Tearstorm
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
I have noticed a decline in the replies when people yap about legit.
some of the people I know are legit.(because of time spent) others
im concerned about. it is my belief that the regular diablo community
has once again gone underground,(dont blame them) its kinda sad tho,
LEGIT is LEGIT .. I think that we could actually expell the cheaters if we co-ordinated our efforts.
Quote: "I think that we could actually expell the cheaters if we co-ordinated our efforts." - Skana

[Offers sword hilt-first to Skana]
I have been waiting two years to hear someone say that. Did you have some plan in mind for expulsion of the cheaters? Or were you just gona kill them all? ;)

P.S. How do you use the 'quote' button?
BTW... Phantasmagora, this one of the largest remaining legit Diablo communities right here. Welcome to the Lurker Lounge and enjoy your stay

Maybe he was looking for a community where people actually play the game though :P
Hi,

Quote:P.S. How do you use the 'quote' button?.

First push the quote button. Then highlight what you want to quote. Then copy and past after the post button (I prefer to use control-c to copy and control-v to paste). Then hit the quote button again

Personally, I find that italics is easier on the eyes and no harder to do. Just use [ i ] before the cut and past and [ /i ] after (but leave the spaces out). Looks like:

P.S. How do you use the 'quote' button?.

--Pete

PS Question of my own. How does one escape special characters (e.g., [ and ] ) on this software?

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Question of my own.  How does one escape special characters (e.g., [ and ] ) on this software?

Hmm. Good question. :wacko: Tried a bunch of ways but nothing so far.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Well it's not a community, it 's a clan, and at the risk of being called a spammer,
I'll tell you it's name: Devil's Worst Nightmare.

Any player with the tag [DWN] should be ok
We are mostly to be found on the Europe gateway.
You might have to look for a while though: we're not as active as we used to be

Make that 99% sure they are ok, I don't know of there are any fake DWN-ers out there
glad to hear you agree . no plan, looking forward to playing with you again its nice to know that there are pure legits out there. Im not a comp expert.Ijust like to play the game as it was meant to be played.I think tho that the computer savvy legits could easily stop the idiots. I think that playing in the open bnet would be the best way to get legit across.

looking forward to playing with you again man. btw no point in a cheater its just fun sometimes. hehe
THK is not Lunar-Moon.
Is grace enough to build a bridge once burned, to fill that which is hollow with the substance of virtue,
Though the wings of a dove have wiped a tear from my eye, my tongue has fanned the flames of transgression,
But love suffers long and rejoices in truth, and this imperfect creation is striving none the less for that which is eternal...

- Hopesfall - The Broken Heart Of A Traitor