Sooo Bolty...
You know what Blizzard's new project is dont you? *points finger* ;) they let you see it back when you visited Blizzard North didnt they!!? Granted I'm sure they made you sign an NDA. But I'm sure that they forgot to make you sign an an NDA for the origonal NDA!! aha!! so spill it! you know what it is dont you!!?? :ph34r:
Signatures suck
Yep, you guessed it. Diablo is alive and kicking. Again.

All in a brand new First-person-role-playing-strategy-shooter game from those cross-genre wizards at Blizzard.

Presonally, I cant wait :P
[Image: lumsig.jpg]
Rogue Rock n Roll Racing.

It'll be an adventure game, with all the illogical puzzles you have come to expect from most of the genre, including a few that even Blizzard cannot explain(!) You play the part of one of the Sisters, drunk and in the middle of nowhere, with no option but to race around the Universe to earn the money needed to pay off the Protoss to warp you back home (they can do that you know!). Your final challenge is against Uther, who is totally hacked, I'm telling you: who said you could hit people's hotrods with a Warhammer? Totally unfair! Anywho, you'll find this requires a lot more thinking than the original RR Racing game: you now have to find the keys to your hovercraft in dungeons, fire a bow *while driving* and many other, exciting things.

No, really: it's true! If I should be telling a lie, may God strike...Bolty down :lol:
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
It will be the new "Patch Nightmare" game - every BNet game will be re-patched at random (all the way back to the first patch) and you will only be able to play w/ people that have the exact same combination . ;)
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
I'll take your silence to be an admission of guilt!! thank you very much. ;)
Signatures suck
Actually, I was out on business this week to Denmark and Germany.

But you know I couldn't say anything if I knew, so asking is pointless :D

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Elric, your Roge Rock n Roll Racing announcement really made my day!

I was so hoping that they would get the Rogue a nice set of wheels to go with her nice set of . . .

oops. :o Sorry. Caffeine overpressure light just went off!
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Anticipation makes the hype grow frothier. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Denmark...Germany?

Aww, crap. I knew I shouldn't have blabbed about my warplans for the Brit moves in the Diplomacy post I made yesterday. You're him, aren't you? Aren't you!? :angry:

Sorry. Games of this sort are bound to make a fellow paranoid.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
I found something intresting on Mike Dashow's web site. For those who do not know Mike Dashow was one of the artists/animators for diablo 2 and now apparently is the lead artist for whatever Blizzard is currently on. anyways, he had this to say about his work on the game in devlopment... taken from www.michaeldashow.com

update: December 7, 2002

The end of the year is a time to reflect upon the work of the past year. From looking at this site, you would think that I've done very little. I've actually been quite busy, but the bulk of the work that I've done in the last year and a half or so has been concept fpr Blizzard. It will be a long time 'til I'm able to show much of it to anyone. And as I've been so busy with that, the cover art has fallen by the wayside some. However, it recently occurred to me that I do have a lot to show if I weren't so picky about it all being perfect before I display it. I've decided to open up a new section on this site to showcase all of the little unfinished, rough doodles and designs that I've been up to recently. As work has focussed on more realistic proportions and serious characters, my own personal work has taken on a much lighter, more cartoony tone. I hope you like the change of pace (It's been great for me!) You can see all of this new rough work on the Sketches page.

I just thought it was intresting to know that his work made him focus more on realistic work/drawings rather then a tipical cartoony feel which is what blizzard's games usually focuses on. and you should check out his sketches page its got lots of cool drawings.
Signatures suck