Does Valkarye have any resistances
Sorry if I spelled it wrong
I have a Bowazon that I was in Act 4 Normal. I tried to kill Diablo around Lvl 27. Bad idea. He kicked my butt big time.
So I waited until I got to Lvl 30, so I can get the Valkerie(sp?)
as a extra melee char. (I have a Act 2 Combat merc.)
When I faced Diablo, I had to re-cast her several times, because he would kill right away (Sidenote, that frozen arrow that you get at lvl 30, kicks butt)
My question to you is, does she have any defence and what resistances does she ave.
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
The reason why your Valkyrie is killed relatively fast may be that merceneries and minions take extra damage from act end bosses (5 times I believe). I do not believe that Valkyries have resist unless its random armour generate some resist.

For other Valkyrie statistics, check this page:
Amazon Skill-Valkerie
Hail Wein,

Actually, I always found the statistics listed under the skill quite useless. Chippydip (link to his site on the LL DII page) has taken the info from monstats.txt on the Valkyrie and added those modifiers to them as you add levels to the skill. Also, as you will note, no resistances are listed: she has 0% to all in all difficulties.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Does that mean the various summons(except Necros with Summon Resist and the Shadow Master) all have zero resist? By the way, Ravens CAN be killed! Thorns Aura can kill them in a couple of hits.
Hail AKK,

Well, without any Summon Resistance, Necro Skeletons are 70% Resistant to Poison in Normal; Immune from Nightmare. Fire Golem needs no telling ;) Blood Golem is 50% Poison Resistance in all difficulties. Druid Spirits, in all difficulties, are 24% resistant to all elements, and 70% to Poison (Immune from Nightmare).

Everything else registers a 0 in monstats.txt. Note: what the mpqs say can be wrong. Yes, even the game doesn't know how things *should* work ;)
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Hmm, so only the spirits are resistant to anything for the druid? And well, I DID know about the FG and a bit about the skels. Would be interesting if ALL the summons on the druid's trees interacted(might make pure summoner druids too powerful though, my brother's level 3 Grizzly kicks my level 14 Werebear's ass(imagine 900+ HP disappearing in 5 hits! :P) Obviously he dies the moment my Thorns pally shows up. :P
I stand corrected.

Goes to show that you learn something new everyday.