Glad to be here....
The 1st post today I see is a bann of someone trading dupes/slumming for handouts....This is a welcome change to the last forum that I had been a member of.....Thank god the mods dont seem to be powerhungry overlords here.....Expect regular posts from me in the future....Im here to help with over 2 years of experience in the d2 world.....

J
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
Well be sure to read up on various pieces of information found beyond links in Elric's sig then. If you fail to do this you'll be informed under no uncertain terms that your "variant" is really a "style" and we wouldn't want that to happen now would we? :o
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Welcome.
Hey Nerd! Welcome. Been fishing lately? (inside joke, see if y'all can figure it out)

Actually, you don't have to read Elric's FAQs - pretty simple to get around and along here. That site you were talking about? Do the opposite here and everthing will work out Kewl and the Gang. Although this site has a limited membership, most everyone is more interested in game mechanics, how does this and that work, and when is the patch coming out. ;)

By far this site maintains the elitest of the elitest who's who in the Realms roster. Every one of the admins/mods maintain a standard here unparalleled by any other site. I spit on you other forums, you know who you are. Okie dokie, enough kissing up. LOL
Conner

God Bless our American Troops!
A better way to pay for the War than Oil
Well then, thats easy enough..... ;)....IM looking for more intelligent discussion than the usual D2 "my pally owns your pally" trash talk.....

J
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
Then you'll love the lounge.....
"It burns because its burning!"
Sounds good, welcome!

by the way fridge, awesome new avatar :P , its so fitting!

-Wapptor
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell