:'(
this is such a disapointment...

http://forums.interplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=15626

I'm completly speechless. I am however going to hold my opinion until I at least see some previews.
Signatures suck
If you're griping about the fact that it's XBox & PS2 only, then I'd like to interject and say that the PC version has been available for some time now.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ogames&n=507846
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
If you want to complain about exclusivity, I'm pissed that Tecmo chose to make the DoA franchise exclusive to the X-Box. There goes a perfect opportunity to use the disc for Monster Rancher 3. I wanted to put the Extreme Beach Volleyball disc for MR3 so that I could get a nice Pixie dressed like one of the ladies of DoA. :D
I was going to reply to this with a simple "So the console cowboys get Tactics. Yawn", but...

This is NOT a port. This is in NO way related to Fallout: Tactics, Fallout 1 or Fallout 2. This is A 3rd person action adventure game, set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, for Xbox and PlayStation2.

OK, so it's a new game. Sounds like an FPS to me (or something along the lines of what Starcraft: Ghost looks like).

I'll keep from making preemptive judgements, but after Arcanum and FO: Tactics, I'm not holding my breath.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
I dont have a problem with it being on the xbox or the ps2. I have a problem with it being a 3rd person action shooter.
Signatures suck
You're upset over a game you've never played?
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
The upside? BIS still hasn't announced Jefferson or released the new engine which Feargus and Sawyer can't stop raving about.

Lionheart is maturing very well.

Am I sad that BIS still isn't doing a Fallout 3 RPG? Sure, but this Fallout game isn't being created by BIS anyways - and how many years running has BIS been the only profitable division within Interplay? Many. It probably will stink whether it is a shooter or an RPG (and a stinky RPG would be even worse, because then you would have spent money to try it out, whereas you probably won't for the shooter ;) ).

So, be content with Lionheart and Jefferson for your source of lovable BIS goodness.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
all true, but... it still hurts to see your favorite game world being drug through the mud.
Signatures suck