Super Obscure Question
I always wondered, what are the stats of the NPC barbs in the Bloody Foothills? :)

Also, if they can actualy kill anything do i lose exp?
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
What I'v whitnessed in SP is that they barely do eny damage to the monsters, thus they barely kill, but have alot oh HP in order to survive and make a scenery, but not too big of HP as the scenery also demands barbarians fighting and dying :) ....
"It burns because its burning!"
I'm not sure but they do have alot of life...i've had a thorns paladin with about 7 or so running alon behind him ;)
Since they are considered part of your party and do get thorn or might auras when you are around, when they actually do kill (I've seen them actually kill a monster or two) you should receive experience points. Good way to test it is to turn off your magic killing auras and let them drop a monster or two, while watching your experience points at the same time. You should see yourself receiving a few points for their help since they are nothing more than additional mercs.

I'm going to run that test now because I am curious.
Conner

God Bless our American Troops!
A better way to pay for the War than Oil
Hail Archon Wing,

Cannot say with exp, as I've never seen one kill something :P Stats? From monstats.txt...

Normal:
285-380 Life
360 DR
63% Block
5-9 Damage
123 AR

Nightmare:
2153-2070 Life
926 DR
63% Block
11-22 Damage
430 AR

Hell:
5921-7895 Life
1575 DR
63% Block
23-46 Damage
903 AR

Notes:
* There is also a second listing, where the minimul life is lower. I am not sure, but I think they are the ones you rescue. Perhaps someone who knows the file better could comment there ;)
* Don't forget, as players join/you increase players x, their life scales up.

Hope this helps somewhat. If it is really important to know, I could mock up a mod to tell if you get experience from their kills, but given the odds of them killing something past normal are so low you'd never notice, it's probably not worth it. Up to you :)
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Hmm, so I was right, they DO have a huge sum of life and low damage :)
"It burns because its burning!"
Archon_Wing,Mar 10 2003, 09:34 AM Wrote:Also, if they can actualy kill anything do i lose exp?
Well I don't know about the Barbarians, but I just re-checked Flavie and nothings changed since last time I looked at her . . .

Flavie's kills contribute nothing to your character's experience regardless of which of the two areas your character is in. <_<

- Just a dimly related sidenote.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
WarBlade,Mar 10 2003, 02:21 AM Wrote:Well I don't know about the Barbarians, but I just re-checked Flavie and nothings changed since last time I looked at her . . .

Flavie's kills contribute nothing to your character's experience regardless of which of the two areas your character is in.&nbsp; <_<

- Just a dimly related sidenote.
What? Evil Flavie! I'll have her ear :)

Unfortunately they do very little damage, as one day I got lazy and decided to watch the battle. even with amplify damage, the enemy's life bar did not move. Never had the patience to wait for them.

Ok, they are part of my party? But what if there is more than
one party in the area?

And don't worry people, I'm not desperate to know. It's just that I always was curious :P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Not relevant to the thread but...

The most I ever had following me was 7 as well.
I have a nifty screen shot of it.
I call it the barb army.
USWest Hardcore Realms
Accounts: mikedok5, mikedok6
Somebody needs to take a shot for screenshot that's somewhat interesting of 8 barbarians with 8 barbarian mercs in the bloody foothills alongside a half dozen or so "scenery barbs." (SB)

On a second note....I think it would add to the exitement if there were about 4 times as many SBs with alot less HP but more viable damage. This would give the impretion that the people of harrogoth are really getting the crap kicked out of them.
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
LOL Ive had fun with them and Fanat/might....(My pally and might merc)...they actually can and do kill then....its a fun little game when you are bored to try to keep em alive on a reverse bloody run :)

dunno if I got exp or not...

J
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East