"Offensive" potions
Why can't we buy them anymore? It's not like they were overpowered or anything.

I wonder in patch 1.10 they would come up with exceptional and elite versions of exploding potions. :) That would give the potion throwing variant a new twist B)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I'm not sure how you can justify the existance of um, "Exceptional/Elite" versions. Still, if Larzuk can think up a cannon(see Qual-Kehk's Gossip), you can let him sell explosive powder...hmm nice idea for a mod.
Hail Goob,

Justify? Well, considering the existing ones are worthless later on, I think that justifies better ones :P Use Migraines and other such primative hand grenades: that way you keep the theme, but can bring a potion thrower through the whole game.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Considering the creativity of the elite item names and identical item graphics could it be that hard? (pike-->warpike, Anything----> Collusus anything)

So Oil Potion----> Booze Potion-----> Vodka potion
Strangling gas potion-----> Asphixation gas potion-------> Strangulating gas potion

Or heck just do it like regular potions. Oil potion, greater oil potion and super oil potion.

You can disguise these deadly potions as regular healing potions and hope people pick them up and get poisoned by them :)

Justification of them, well, there are deadlier chemicals all over the place. I refuse to believe there are only that few.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Hi Elric, I lurked around here way back in the good times of D2/LL, nice to see familiar faces.
Archon, your suggestion is (unfortunately) what blizzard will do IF they do it, and I know they won't :(

The naming in D2X IS a bit...lazy? taking the same name, or a variant, and adding a word that ultimately means "bigger".
Hah. Give me a dozen Holy Handgrenades of Antioch and I'll go blow the crap out of the cute li'l bunnies that roam the Barbarian highlands. Now that would be cool, no?
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Nitefox,Mar 10 2003, 03:58 PM Wrote:Hah.  Give me a dozen Holy Handgrenades of Antioch and I'll go blow the crap out of the cute li'l bunnies that roam the Barbarian highlands.  Now that would be cool, no?

But, um ;) ... How do we use it?
:lol: Consult the book of Armaments!!!

... and the number of the counting shall be three. Two shalt though not count, except when continuing to three. Five is right out! Having reached the number three, lobest thou the Holy Handgrenade at thy foe...

One... Two... Five!; <Three Sir, three> Three!

He He He. Just beware the Aaarrrrrrrgh!

[and pray the animator has a heart attack]
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If only it were true...
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386