With who to Ironman?
So, who should I Ironman the best with? I'm am going to do it, hells, no-one's going to stop me, but who would you recommend, and why? In your trustworthy hand I throw myself again.
-The Sense of Mana
It's not clear whether you are asking which class to play or looking for a coop partner, but I'm guessing it's the former. Warrior is probably the easiest class to do solo Ironman with, followed closely by the rogue. Sorcerers are lucky if they can avoid dying to an exploding barrel long enough to get killed by a skeleton archer instead....
is there anyone here who can say me what a ironman is plz
Ironman is a very challenging, fun way to play Diablo. The basic idea is this: you journey to Tristram (as a new character), talk to the townsfolk and purchase basic supplies, and then venture into the cathedral dungeon, never to return to the surface. See how far you can get without ever going back to town. When you die, the Ironman game is over (unless you have an Ironman teammate to resurrect you). You can't go to town, you can't restart in town, and you can't start a second game for any reason. Your goal is simple, kill Diablo before he and his little buddies kill you.

Some of these ideas have evolved a bit to be more practical while maintaining the same challenge. Games frequently take too long for one day, so people continue by starting in a new game on the level they were about to enter. For example, you could completely clear levels 1-4, quit for the day, and start the next time by going straight into the catacombs level 5 entrance. It's also now considered OK to go back to town as long as you don't "Restart in Town" or talk to any of the townsfolk.

For more information, check out: http://realmsbeyond.net/diablo/vironman.html
this sounds really cool
i think i will try it my next time on b-net