An Unintentional Hoax
From Diabloii.net:

Quote:v1.10 Items? - Flux [14:40:PST]

We're getting lots of emails from people reporting various Geocities-type sites with pictures of "new v1.10 items". These are usually said to be shots sneaked from a B.net Test Realm. As far as we know, these are all entirely fake and have nothing to do with the new items we'll be seeing in v1.10. Anyone with any modding know-how can easily make up infinite new runewords and uniques, (not to mention Sets, Crafteds, etc) and they'll look 100% genuine in a screenshot. You can see three sample items that viewers have mailed us right here, and again, we have no reason to believe (and lots of reason to disbelieve) these are legit v1.10 items.

Update: That didn't take long. Less than thirty minutes after this post went up, Thomas mailed to report that these three items are from a mod called Threeweave. And yes, they are listed on the items pages there. Keep this in mind next time you see someone with v1.10 item claims.

The fact that they misspelled it made me laugh even harder. :lol:
-TheDragoon
:lol: Power to the Threeweave Mod!
:P
I Demand Pie.
That is beautiful. *smiles*
See you in Town,
-Z
shesh i cant belive there trying to use that to get some things lol
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
Where ya been Z? :)
[Image: lumsig.jpg]
Hail Luminaire,

If Zarathustra exists, then perhaps other legendary people/creatures exist too? Perhaps...

Santa Claus got stuck in a chimney, and is awaiting people to realise the house isn't haunted, he's just moaning because he has the sack of toys stuck in an uncomfortable position...

The Easter bunny met up with another bunny for a special night, and is now working extra jobs to pay cripling child support payments.

If God created the universe in six days, and rested on the seventh, but scientists believe creation took millions of years, perhaps one God day is longer than one human day, and therefore he's still resting. WAKE UP ALREADY: George Lucas is killing Star Wars!
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Perhaps the funniest thing possible to come out of this is GF, acting by his own violition, had put in these 1.10 items on the Arreat Summit.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
*laughs* I've been around, mostly lurking the forums. I've been playing NWN lately, and keeping up with school. But yes, I'm alive!
See you in Town,
-Z
Elric of Grans,Mar 3 2003, 05:28 AM Wrote:George Lucas is killing Star Wars!
So true.

Still, I'm not holding my breath for any divine intervention. :P

ManaCraft
You need to take a break from that..."Life" thing, and come play some SevenLances with us :)

There's a pretty good crowd there, its alot of fun.

Oh, and ignore Dragoon on 7l. He just doesnt like it :P
[Image: lumsig.jpg]
If I actually had time for games, I'd give it more of a shot. As it is, I like to make fun of it from time to time. :P
-TheDragoon
Yay for lots-o-work and crappy teachers! At least that's what I've been doing.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club