personal messages
Maybe I still haven't gotten used to the bells and whistles of the new forums, but I seem to recall a PM button next to our names when we saw all of the profiles. Is that a missing feature here, or am I just not looking hard enough? Which, of course, would not be a first time ;)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
I think you're referring to the member list area. Click on a member, and you'll see a link to PM them.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Thanks, B., but I was actually thinking about the old forums and the profile list and how it listed PMs as a choice along with the emails and such. It's not that big of a deal to click on the names to PM someone.

I guess I'm just getting distracted with all of these fancy, colorful buttons. Ooo, blue... :o
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Maybe you arent looking hard enough, or perhaps I Don't have a clue what you mean (which also happens often.) Look at the lower left side of the post for a PM button right next to the email button.
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
To clarify, what I meant was that the "Members" list on this forum looks similar to the previous forum's "Profile" list, but without the PM option. Just wondering if that could be added as another column. But like I mentioned in one of the previous posts, it's not that big of a deal to click on a person and send the PM from there.
-Dr. Nick Riviera

You know, it probably can be added as a column. When I have some spare time I'll get that done (I have a to-do list).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Mar 2 2003, 08:51 PM Wrote:You know, it probably can be added as a column.  When I have some spare time I'll get that done (I have a to-do list).

-Bolty
oooooo

:)

(did you get my PM.. it's gone now, so you either fixed it or it went away on its own)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw