Look out, everyone...
Ok, just pointing out how useless and yet neat/spiffy this forum's calendar feature is. Happy birthday, Mith.

:D

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
The funny part is, I didn't even realize it was my birthday today until my brother started harassing me to "ask mom and dad for a CD burner."

I was very, very confused for a while ;)
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Well, happy birthday to you, Mithrandir!
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Now, just drop me a line when you hit 21 and we'll hit a bar together. ;)
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Congrats Mithy :ph34r:
I noticed that, and thought about making a thread about it, but I figured Elric would delete it as spam anyway :P

Happy birthday, Mith :D
I Demand Pie.
Roland,Feb 23 2003, 10:34 PM Wrote:Now, just drop me a line when you hit 21 and we'll hit a bar together. ;)
Now THAT would certainly be an interesting scene: a bunch of Lurkers hanging out at the bar. Remind me to arrange that when I get rich. :lol:

Oh, and by the way... Happy Birthday, Mith! :D
Caes
Happy-Second-Day-After-Your-Birthday, Mith. :P

That bar idea sounds pretty good, tho I must warn everyone that I'm not the best at holding down tequilla. <_<

- WL
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Just one more year to hit the (Canadian) bars. That is pretty typical behavior where I'm from. Turn 19, take a trip to Canada, get hammered LEGALLY....Yay! I'm going to school way down in Florida right now, so haven't had the chance yet, but I'm going with some buddies over Spring break in 2 weeks.

Noone cares I'm sure, but it's exciting. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
One tequilla, Two tequlla, Three tequilla, Floor :wacko:
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will