Off-topic topics
I've noticed something...while cruising among the posts, I've noticed how, while reading the original topic title, then scrolling down to the final post, they're more often then not completely different. Anyone else notice?
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
What's with fruit trees???

For months I've had a steady supply of lemons and not a lot else. over the past couple of weeks the back garden has slowly transformed into a hard hat zone! :huh: Earlier today I spent half an hour picking up peaches off the ground (only the edible ones) before trying my hand at taking them straight from the tree. The first peach I plucked dislodged two more and I nearly went for a skate on a third one under foot went I ducked away! :huh:

The apple tree next to it is just as bad.
[Image: apples01.jpg]

I can't eat the damn things fast enough and every ten minutes I was hearing another "THUMP!" It makes a bit of a racket when they land in the trailer BTW. I went over and found a dozen or so peaches, some quite rotten, had pooled in the lowest corner of the trailer bed. :huh:

I had grapes for lunch. Plenty of grapes. The birds can't eat enough to diminish the supply very far.

But the pear tree down the bottom is in a sorry state. We've had to tie ropes on to anchor it and none of the pears are even ripe yet. But that's ok because I can't stand pears.

The plus side of all this is it creates a new game to tire out my cat. I just sit a little down from the apple tree and throw ruined apples down the length of the garden and he barrels off after them at breakneck speed. I've usually got around 20 shots just within arm's reach before having to move a couple of metres for more. :D

Anyone want some fruit?
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Anyone want some fruit?

Just don't send them C.O.D. :P
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Heh, 'Blade, you're a riot. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.