Just An Observation...
Just thought I'd mention an easy way to avoid confusion in those two-page-plus topics. When I frequented BIS' forums, a common way for a person to reply would be to either directly quote from the post to which they were replying to, or to address the post's creator before continuing on. I've noticed some of the heavy guns have already picked up on this on their own, but I thought I'd mention that. I've been trying to force myself to do this, with SOME success. Some people do it automatically. I'm not one of them >_<
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Hi,

Simply use the threaded view. And reply to the post you are replying to, not to the last thread in general. Then a simple peek at the thread tree will let you know who is talking to whom and about what.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Hail Artega,

I've been away for a few weeks - back now ;)

EDIT: Bolty, what is wrong with the wink smiley? I think it's ill: can we give it something to make it feel better? :D
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Agreed ;)
:ph34r: B) heheh then use theses <_< :blink: eric :wacko: :rolleyes: :P :wub:
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
this is [Image: jump1.gif] the best smilie ;)

Hey ! I know this Elric of Grans (SP ?) guy ;) I've read some of your books :P
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
[Image: raised.gif] [Image: content.gif]
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Hail TaMeOlta,

I'm not aware of any Elric of Grans books; Elric of Melnibone (put an accent above that last 'e' - I've forgotten the keys for it again :P) by Michael Moorcock is perhaps who you are thinking of. The White Wolf, the Albino King, and the character everyone thought I took Elric from (despite me having no idea who he was back then) until I added the 'of Grans' ;)

Oh, and the best smiley I've ever seen was an elf one - it came in smile and wink, which are the two I use the most. Perfect replacements for me :D
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Deja Vu - I've made the Grans // Melnibone mistake before , haven't I ? :blink: I'm doomed to repeat my mistakes over .... and over .....
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto