Is Griez Duke?
When I first met Griez, the merc captain in Act II, I was suprised at how much his voice sounded like Duke, the obstinate snake from StarCraft. Does the same actor play both roles, or am I just imagining this?

If there are any other one actor/ multiple blizzard roles out there, what are they? (I'm a sucker for this kind of info.)
Quote:If there are any other one actor/ multiple blizzard roles out there, what are they? (I'm a sucker for this kind of info.)

Cannot help you with Duke/Greiz, but it is easy enough to ascertain that Kerrigan of Starcraft and the Rogue of D1 were voiced by the same person, as the voice of Aldaris is same of that of the narrator in both D1 and the speaker of Countess' tome in D2.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
It's possible, though I'd rather liken Griez's voice with Arcturus Mengsk.

Blizzard only have a few voice actors, therefore many of the actors have worked across the series. Granted, the pantheon of actors has increased over the years, but that's only to be expected.

Also notice Hadriel and Fenix, the D1 sorc and Tassadar, and possibly many others.

Of course, the greatest problem with this is that Blizzard only started crediting the actors with the characters at D2. SC and Diablo only has a list of voice actors, and this makes an absolute pain for anyone trying to figure out who voiced who.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386