Corrupted post
Is this link broken for anyone else (corrupted post/page in the old forum) but me?

http://www.lurkerlounge.com/cgi-bin/forum/...&forum=Workshop

I bookmarked it because it was very handy to refer to but now its been eaten by gremlins (I think)
This is one reason why that forum is dead. Long live the old forum.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
:lol:

Doh! Does that mean there is no way to recover anything from that post?

:(
Well, for one thing, I don't know what post you're referring to (your link just goes to the forum, and never went to a post even when the forum was active). For another, no, the thread's probably toast.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
errr.. no. I just followed my own link and it goes to post topic #1232 by Spirea made on 3 Jan 2002
The post is half corrupt :blink:

The top of the post says:

Conferences The Workshop Topic #1232

:huh:
Woah, my bad. I must be dumb.

I checked the data file for that thread. It's corrupted completely, all the data but for that initial text was lost. I deleted it.

-Bolty