Burrito vs Diablo
Slay Diablo and WIN $20!

A piece of forgotten(?) er... "contribution" to a thread long ago discussing the creation of banner ads for The Lounge.

It's always a wonder to see what a few careless words and a bored mind can bring into being.
Guaranteed hits!!! Throw that on Dii.net and this place would be rocking!!! ;)
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
I think that was my suggestion :lol:
I Demand Pie.
That's pretty hilarious! :)

Only problem with it - it doesn't actually "link" to www.lurkerlounge.com, does it?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Nuclear Tomatoes
I Demand Pie.
Oh, I can always make it link.

I think I still have the source file lying around. :)
YZilla,Feb 22 2003, 05:52 PM Wrote:Oh, I can always make it link.

I think I still have the source file lying around.  :)
Cool - if you can do that, email it to me and I'll put it up. That's too funny to not use :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
yes that would be good to use but..... would they complain about not hiiting him? and some one should edit the 20$ and say win a soj if you hit him and just make sure your dont make it hitable lol would make people laugh on how i know for one i did not nail him:D good thing... would not want to clean upafter the person that is splatered over the wals after they think a some soft squishy and taste would slay demon.. lol
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]