Help! The game doesn't like me.
:huh: Hi lurkers,
OK. I solved my last problem about recovering "items form the dead" which I posted on "D1 meet and...". I would still like to make some new friends, however.

Since I am fumble-fingered, careless, and uncautious, I often meet my maker (mmm). So, I encountered another problem.

I was playing a solo game on battlenet and I was wandering around lvl 8 (catacombs) down a narrow cooridor when 'mmm'. When I returned to the point of expiration , none of my property was available for recovery. Unlucky; the game hiccupped, or so I thought. I went back to lvl 4 to get some loot for replacement items. I was broke and I didn't keep a secondary set of duds in town. I ain't proficient enough to play 'naked mage'. I died on lvl 4 also. (I'm like infinity cat.) When I returned to to this point lo, and behold - my "Ring of Brillance" and my "Topaz Helm of the Eagle" were at this new location. I committed suicide a few times after that, but no unrecovered items. What happened? Can I recover the missing items, somehow?

I have another battlenet problem. I have created private games for a friend to join. When he leaves the game or leaves Diablo completely, he cannot rejoin the game. He gets a message "Game does not exist"
This happens whether he tries to rejoin seconds later or days later. It happens all the time, no matter whether he justs quits the game, signs off battlenet, or leaves Diablo. I think we are doing something 'really dumb'. If someone could 'undumb me' I would greatly appreciate it.

Oh; and let me add my muy also, Lochnar. I didn't know your 'handle', but I couldn't live without your site, "Freshman Diablo". Every decent game should have such a site.

Warren
"Excellence is not a talent, it's a habit" Aristotle
Quote:Oh; and let me add my muy also, Lochnar. I didn't know your 'handle', but I couldn't live without your site, "Freshman Diablo". Every decent game should have such a site.

I am glad to serve. B) It is good to see new players coming in and finding the site valuable. My small return to the game and community I have loved so much.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."