My Right To Attention Whoredom Crushed!
I'm not really sure if this counts as a bug, a suggestion, or just silly whining.

It's a habit among writers that work for the site I do to put a link to their archive as their homepage when browsing forums. I have no idea if this really means anything, but it cuts my link off with only a single character to go. It's not like it's a big deal or anything, but it's so bitter to see my dreams crushed!
My other mount is a Spiderdrake
So what's the link?
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
WarBlade,Feb 13 2003, 08:37 PM Wrote:So what's the link?
Wait, are you even old school enough to know who Taeme is? :D

http://www.starcitygames.com/php/news/arch...e=Iain%20Telfer

This is the link. And ooh, sig update ... Tee hee :D
"%20"? You need escape code for a space? Yucky! :lol:
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Taeme,Feb 12 2003, 04:22 PM Wrote:It's a habit among writers that work for the site I do to put a link to their archive as their homepage when browsing forums. I have no idea if this really means anything, but it cuts my link off with only a single character to go. It's not like it's a big deal or anything, but it's so bitter to see my dreams crushed!
Ahh, Taeme...yes, I looked at the SQL tables and sure enough, website is VARCHAR(70). Now, I could change it easily, but I can't be sure if that will have any ramifications. That info is used by quite a few different forms here.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
He may not be, but I remember exactly who Taeme is.....and that sig is very annoying. But not surprising, considering who you are :P

--Mav
--Mav
Hi Mav!
Good to see you pop in once in a while.
Bolty : I guess it's not really all that important. I just feel so left out! I never seem to have any problems with forums...

Quote:He may not be, but I remember exactly who Taeme is.....and that sig is very annoying.  But not surprising, considering who you are  :P
There's an art or a science to what I do, on any given day... ;P
That link you posted, Taeme? Star City Games? That's not even ten minutes away from the Hollins University campus.

I guess there's six degrees of separation between us all... ;)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.