Newbie Guide
;) I sent the Newbie guide to your email, Sorry it probably looks reallyweird (paragraphs probably messed up etc.) because I couldn't attach a word document for some reason and had to use Notepad (Grrrrr....) :huh: Anyway, hope you like it. If you decide to post, I'll send any updates as new issues come to my attention.

I thought I'd never say this, but I hope Blizzard holds off on 1.10, because I destroyed my disc and need to save cash for a new one, and therefore cannot update if any new issues arise out of 1.10. :angry:

By the way, feel absolutely free to edit or change or add anything anything in the guide that you wish. It's your site and its not like I have acopyright or anything. However, I will try to keep it as up-to-date as possible.
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
yes, i could really use this newbie guide.

is it in any way similar to the unoffical FAQ that someone had a few years back?
DANCE TO THE TENSION OF A WORLD ON EDGE
It's a guide with topics such as avoiding scams, getting started trading, avoiding PK's in hardcore, finding games, and more.

It's not a FAQ, but I suppose that it could sort of act as one.

Also, anyone who could provide info on scams and player cheats, or if you have fallen victim to such vile players, please email them to dsreams@yahoo.comy it can help keep a few newbies from falling victim to the same tricks. ;)

Hopefull

Also, If the means for avoiding these trics are not obvious, include such tips. If it isn't something that came to my mind when writing up the guide, I'll email an amended copy to Bolty ASAP.

Thanks to anyone who can help out.
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci