Do you BLOG or follow a Blog ?
Hi, Smile

Blogging seems to be the in-thing today, I don't blog yet, although I do have 68 years I can write about.

Do you have your own personal Blog to share here @ LL or a favorite Blog you are tracking [please include URL] ?

Quote:A blog (a contraction of the term "web log")[1] is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability of readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (Art blog), photographs (photoblog), videos (Video blogging), music (MP3 blog), and audio (podcasting). Microblogging is another type of blogging, featuring very short posts.

As of December 2007, blog search engine Technorati was tracking more than 112,000,000 blogs.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog
Quote:SCAM Alert!!!

The Best Way To Earn Money Blogging Blogs are the very best means to Make Money Online. All you need to have do is write a easy article around the topic which could be informative along with entertaining and most relevant ads on your web page in your blog site.

This stands out as the type of passive advertising as well as the banner ad is a different a single. The reason with the popularity of creating money via blogging and site-building is its simplicity and simple accessibility. This is the reason why a amount of businesses are employing this as a advertising strategy.

http://www.ninjatraderblog.com/im/2010/0...-blogging/

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
I've never read one and never wanted to. Ditto for keeping one.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Yes, I follow a number of artist blogs. My favorite one is http://garysthirdpotteryblog.blogspot.com/

Also, check out Finch's Strawberry Shortcake Riding My Little Pony After Slaying the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I only blog professionally and it's only available to the company. I'm in charge of the Blogging aspect of SharePoint so it's nice to set an example. Smile

On my blog I talk about my work and the latest developments in SharePoint and what the users can expect to be made available to them. I got a few followers.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.