Do you like Soup? How about Toys?
Well, then you'll love SoupToys! Heart

My boys were looking for something new and cool to play with on the computer, so after some research I found this.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I couldn't get it working here. It started up not even visible, but I was able to use Task manager to bring it to the front. However all that did was draw the Soup Toys logo to the screen. There's no way to interact with it at all. I tried double-clicking one of the playsets, but had the same result.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(06-08-2010, 11:29 AM)LennyLen Wrote: I couldn't get it working here. It started up not even visible, but I was able to use Task manager to bring it to the front. However all that did was draw the Soup Toys logo to the screen. There's no way to interact with it at all. I tried double-clicking one of the playsets, but had the same result.
Bummer. What's your setup?

Here's a video to get a feel for what it should do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuxlyTvKn...re=related
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

I'm running Vista 32bit, which may be the problem, going by their download page: "The Toybox will only run on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 computers and sometimes even Vista (32 bit)."

The sometimes part isn't very promising. It looks like fun though, so I emailed their support team. Hopefully they'll respond.

-W.C. Fields
(06-08-2010, 01:45 PM)LennyLen Wrote: I'm running Vista 32bit, which may be the problem, going by their download page: "The Toybox will only run on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 computers and sometimes even Vista (32 bit)."

The sometimes part isn't very promising. It looks like fun though, so I emailed their support team. Hopefully they'll respond.
Do you have an XP emulation option? Compatibility mode?

Quote:Do you have an XP emulation option? Compatibility mode?

I already tried that. Didn't make a difference. When I get around to putting the HD back into my XP machine, I'll give it a try on there.

-W.C. Fields