Possible server transfer
(09-02-2010, 08:15 PM)Tal Wrote: I dunno guys. This Sherck guy seems like a troublemaker. See how his innocent thread got us all completely off topic?

Sounds like good qualifications to me.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
(09-02-2010, 08:15 PM)Tal Wrote: I dunno guys. This Sherck guy seems like a troublemaker. See how his innocent thread got us all completely off topic?

I blame Tal.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(09-01-2010, 05:50 PM)swirly Wrote:
(09-01-2010, 05:38 PM)Lissa Wrote: Maybe TD's fault, but never Tal's...Tal's always to blame, but he's never at fault. Big Grin

Over the years people have randomly wondered how we would handle things if Tal played on Terenas (which he does now and again). I think you may have just stumbled onto the solution!

It's swirly's fault, but blame Tal!

It combines both worlds into one!

Man! that is PERFECT! For The HORDE!!!!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Wait... offtopic? Here? afiaojsanakdfajhay;aiksajf!

~Frag Big Grin
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(09-02-2010, 06:10 PM)Klaus Wrote:
(09-02-2010, 05:42 PM)Jester Wrote: I seem to recall I almost blew up a BWL raid once with one joke or another... you really have to watch what you say while raiding. If you're going to drop a bomb, it's gotta be at the right time, or you might miss your window to become legendary. Tongue

I seem to recall a BWL raid where someone put something really funny into guild chat, and Morde was explaining some strat detail, and we had to have him stop and go back because none of the lurkers had gotten it because we were all too busy laughing.

Same incident. I really, really wish I had written down what Jester said that night.
Well, I have decided to go ahead and xfer one of my alts (the Druid) to Horde Lurkers. His Resto set is 2.9k WHgs and he is only like 6/12 in ICC but obviously "I" am 10/12. Boom set is less but I don't remember how much less.

I will xfer the Paladin in a while. I am 350 quests away from Loremaster with him and the last time I did a faction change, I lost like 500 quests from the Old World and do not want to repeat that experience.

Thanks for making me feel right at home as a new trouble maker.

Cheers,

Thad
WOOHOO! If you see me on, let me know and I will get you invited if you aren't already.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
A few questions:

1. I downloaded Mumble and played around with it. Will get the info for the server off the guild notes page.

2. Is there anything special I need to do to get logged in for the WoW-Raid website for scheduling?

3. Do I need to download the EPGP addon for the loot system?

4. I noticed that the strats web page does not appear to have anything recent...i.e. ICC. Do you use any specific strats for the fights that I can see or do you pretty much follow the strats on pages like TankSpot?

5. Which Heroic modes are you doing so that I can brush up on them? I have done zero Heroic modes except for Lootship.

Cheers,

Thad
1.) If you have problems getting mumble configured, let someone know. It can be a little tricky.

2.) go to the raiding information thread in the terenas forum and get yourself setup in the guild on Raidar (this link is a guild invite link). From there, one of us will log in and accept you to the guild on there. You will then see the roster, if you have any questions on what things mean, we can help you with that. We do ask that you tag yourself for the roles with a simple: Heal, DPS, or tank keyword. that makes life easier for the rostering people.

3.) If you could, EP/GP and EP/GP lootmaster are the addons that make the loot system work.

4.) The strats for how we do things in ICC are generally found here Though I will admit that we haven't kept that thread as up to date as possible. I think it might be time to sticky it *nudge nudge*. We have had a couple of old raiders come back into the mix, so we are going to be teaching them the hard mode positionings on fights even for the normal modes, so some of that will need to be absorbed on the fly. Most of the time, our strats are similar to Tankspot videos though.

5.) We have currently killed:

Marrowgar
Lady Deathwhisper
The Pinata
Rotface
Festergut
and Blood Queen Lanathel

We will probably be giving Valithria a swing soon, and we have put some time into Saurfang, but we were only at 20% on our best attempt so far.

Look forward to seeing you in game.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
May want to take out the link to the guild invite raidar page on a public board. The link is in the raiding info in the Terenas forum though. Does he have access to the guild fora yet?
Intolerant monkey.
good point. not sure if he was granted access yet.
(09-03-2010, 09:29 PM)shoju Wrote: good point. not sure if he was granted access yet.

If he wasn't, I blame Tal...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(09-03-2010, 09:29 PM)shoju Wrote: good point. not sure if he was granted access yet.

He has access now so it's all good.
Intolerant monkey.
(09-03-2010, 05:03 AM)vor_lord Wrote:
(09-02-2010, 06:10 PM)Klaus Wrote:
(09-02-2010, 05:42 PM)Jester Wrote: I seem to recall I almost blew up a BWL raid once with one joke or another... you really have to watch what you say while raiding. If you're going to drop a bomb, it's gotta be at the right time, or you might miss your window to become legendary. Tongue

I seem to recall a BWL raid where someone put something really funny into guild chat, and Morde was explaining some strat detail, and we had to have him stop and go back because none of the lurkers had gotten it because we were all too busy laughing.

Same incident. I really, really wish I had written down what Jester said that night.

I somewhat remembered what it was! It was we showed Keepers an easier way to do some of the pulls in the lab (I think) on an earlier run, less likely to get everyone killed and when Keepers went back to the old way, Jester said something about we couldn't change the strat because then.... darnit. So close! It's right there on the tip of my brain. It's something along the lines of so-and-so would win or something like that. It so bugs me to have something right on the tip of my brain, but can't get it fully realized...
Intolerant monkey.
There was a BWL run wayyyy back when I was still playing on Tich that had a spectacular Nef wipe. One of our priests used to play with his baby boy on his lap, and with TS set to voice activation. We had just transitioned to phase two when he started screaming

OH GOD, OH NO ITS OVERFLOWING, THE DIAPER IS OVERFLOWING and then there was a bunch of retching and his toon was running unpiloted into a wall.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee