She will not be silenced, Hillary in 2012
The local news this morning mentioned this investigative work in progress documentary by Gigi Gaston which reveals that due to massive irregularities, Hillary may have won the 2008 DNC. If they had released this movie soon after the election, it would have been spoiled grapes. But, to complete and release it now... What does it mean?

I believe this is just another indicator of a potential Hillary bid in 2012, which will begin this fall/winter.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

At least some of the allegations are probably true.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
(08-02-2010, 10:31 AM)Alram Wrote: At least some of the allegations are probably true.
There is quite a bit of pressure in many states to make the electoral process accessible for typically disenfranchised groups, like, felons, and illegal aliens.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(08-02-2010, 01:16 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
(08-02-2010, 10:31 AM)Alram Wrote: At least some of the allegations are probably true.
There is quite a bit of pressure in many states to make the electoral process accessible for typically disenfranchised groups, like, felons, and illegal aliens.

I've heard that in Chicago, dead people are only allowed one vote.
(08-02-2010, 01:23 PM)Nystul Wrote: I've heard that in Chicago, dead people are only allowed one vote.
No, it's still two. There's a law hung up in the senate to limit it to one.

~Frag Big Grin
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.