Beta testers needed
Hi all

we are launching a new p2p broadcasting and chat platform and we are looking for people who could help us out with beta-testing.
The platform has the function to broadcast any pc game you are playing with the option that the viewers can chat and comment on the gameplay.
if there is anyone willing to participate, please check http://www.tvmad.com and try broadcasting a game you are playing and leave feedbackSmile

cheers
Lenny
Hmmm... 1 post... download some vague new app.... I don't trust this.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
yes, i only have i post. thats because i have never used your site, but since i am looking for gamers to test the gaming broadcast function, then that is why i posted my request here.

and this is not an app and no download needed. it is a streaming+chat platform and one cool feature is that you can broadcast your gameplay to others , and they can chat while watching.

so i hope it`s okay for me to have posted this: )
Hi,

(08-04-2010, 11:23 AM)lennylenny Wrote: so i hope it`s okay for me to have posted this: )

Oh, it's fine. And if you are for real, then welcome. But I'm sure you can understand why we're suspicious. You show up, first post invites us to download a poorly described app. You use a name very similar a well know, established, poster (LennyLen). You're asking for a lot of trust before you've even gotten to know us, or us you.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

This guy gets around.

Quite a bit.

And then some.

Anyway, while you're not a bot, you also have no real reason to be here except to spam your site, so you and this thread are locked.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.