Cataclysm Character Limit?
Does anyone have recent information about whether Cataclysm will increase the maximum number of characters per account per server? Last I saw a few months ago Ghostcrawler said (essentially) "Maybe".

In a related question, has anyone seen news of a collector's edition?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(08-13-2010, 08:45 PM)LavCat Wrote: Does anyone have recent information about whether Cataclysm will increase the maximum number of characters per account per server? Last I saw a few months ago Ghostcrawler said (essentially) "Maybe".

In a related question, has anyone seen news of a collector's edition?

The last I heard they had floated the idea of allowing folks to pay for an additional slot.

No word on the CE.
(08-13-2010, 08:57 PM)Tal Wrote: The last I heard they had floated the idea of allowing folks to pay for an additional slot.

No word on the CE.

Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if the CE was all sold out and I had just missed it.
Collector's Edition announced
(08-17-2010, 07:47 PM)Tal Wrote: Collector's Edition announced

Thanks again. Collector's Edition ordered.
pft, I reserved my CE when there was news there would be a new expansion. It's name wasn't even known at that point.

I check now and then with the shop. I simply ask them to see if their oldest reservation is still mine. Smile

li'll deathwing is a bit dissapointing as a pet. Unless he does cool things like the mini-thor. Smile
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.